Michael J Richards specialises in horror and crime.
His comic horror novel, Afterwards Our Buildings Shape Us, is probably the weirdest tale anyone will ever read outside of H P Lovecraft.
His collection of weird tales, Bodies for Sale!, has some strange – very strange, indeed –things going on in there.
Frank Peters: his life, times and crimes, his true crime biography of a career criminal, contains real-life stories of drug dealing, money laundering, burglary, attempted murders and murder.
He has written and directed a 20-minute horror film and edited Tales of the Scorpion, an anthology of unpleasant stories, and While Glancing out of a Window, an anthology of stories of crime, horror, love and drama.
Michael studied at Philosophy and Literature at Warwick University and Education at Manchester before living and working in Huntingdon, Chelmsford and Northamptonshire as a journalist, teacher, warehouseman, toilets cleaner, information manager, bookkeeper, and civil servant. He spent the 1990s, on and off, travelling throughout China.
He accepts editing commissions and can be contacted via email@example.com.
- Afterwards Our Buildings Shape Us is available from Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Afterwards-Our-Buildings-Shape-Us/dp/1785070304
- Bodies for Sale! is available from Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bodies-Sale-Michael-J-Richards/dp/1787195279
- Frank Peters: his life, times and crimes is available from Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Frank-Peters-life-times-crimes/dp/1787195260
- Tales of the Scorpion is available from Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Scorpion-Northants-Writers-Ink/dp/1785075233
- While Glancing out of a Window is available from Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/While-Glancing-Window-Northant-Writers/dp/1787191184
(for outside the UK, change the ‘co.uk’ to your country code)
Michael can be contacted via the group email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly via northantswritersink@outlook.